2024. május 7., kedd

Francesca Bell: In Plain Sight

By fourteen, I had transformed,
body gone from tight-fisted to extravagant.

The boys, too, had changed. Their voices creaked like screen doors,
then slammed into tones of full-grown men.

They called from car windows and sidewalks,
Big-breasted woman, I love you!

One I liked brought a friend to my door who chortled,
You're right. Her teeth are terrible, but her tits are fantastic.

No blouse would boutton over my excess.
Nothing in the lingerie department could contain me.

The special-order minimizer cost me fifty babysitting hours
and was unyielding as a harness. I believe in brazenness,

but no power was ever greater then feeling the tremble
in a surprised boy's fingers after I removed that bra.

Oh, my God, one said. I had no idea.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése